Cruise around the eastern end of the lake known as Geneva Bay and take in views of the many elegant, historic estates while you listen to the narration about the area.
- Saturday, April 3 & Sunday, April 4
- Saturday, April 10 & Sunday, April 11
- Saturday, April 17 & Sunday, April 18
- Saturday, April 24 & Sunday, April 25
(ALL DATES are weather permitting. A decision will be made mid week prior to each weekend as to whether the tours can go out.)
- Special Opening Season Rates! No other discounts available.
- Adult Ages 18 - 64
- Senior 65 years of age and over
- Youth Ages 4 - 17
- Infant 3 years and under - no charge, but must be included in your total count
Join us in April for a Boat Tour!
Join us as we kick off the 2021 season from Gage Marine/Pier 290 in Williams Bay!
90 minute narrated boat tours will depart at 1:00pm and 3:00pm aboard the Grand Belle from Gage Marine and Pier 290 Restaurant at 1 Liechty Drive in Williams Bay, Wisconsin. (NO tours are departing from the Riviera Docks in Lake Geneva at this time due to construction at that location.)
Click here for link to map:
Advanced reservations are strongly encouraged! Please book ahead!