Take in the sights of beautiful Lake Geneva on a two hour, fully narrated historical boat tour. Relax and enjoy the sites you’ll see along the shores of the entire lake!
LAKE WALK OPTIONS
Explore the lake at your own pace!
(The Lake Walk options below require a lake hike of at least seven miles before or after a boat tour.)
Please note: Starting September 18, we will do one pick up or drop off at the Williams Bay Municipal Pier at 1:45 daily – including weekends. Advanced reservations are required. The boat does not stop unless there are advanced reservations for pick up or drop off.
Lake Walk Options:
Walk from Lake Geneva to Williams Bay and pick up a boat for the return trip back to Lake Geneva (approx. 7 miles)
|PICK UP TIME AT WILLIAMS BAY||COST|
|8/30 to 10/31 — 1:45 Daily||
Ride a boat from Lake Geneva to Williams Bay and walk back to Lake Geneva on your own. (approx. 7 miles)
|BOAT DEPARTURE TIME – LAKE GENEVA||COST|
|8/30 to 10/31 —1:00 Daily||
The boat will stop in Williams Bay approx. 45 minutes after its departure from Lake Geneva. This is a 7 mile hike so please allow about 3-3.5 hours depending on the pace set.
Lake Walk – Other Information
Lake Walk reservations must be booked by phone or in person – no online reservations.
This option is suggested only for those who are accustomed to walking and hiking at least seven miles.
For the Fall season we will do daily pickups/drop offs at the Williams Bay Municipal Pier at 1:45pm. There will be no Fontana pickups in the fall season. Reservations are required for pick up or drop off. The boat will not stop unless there are passengers with advanced reservations.
Williams Bay Municipal Pier is used for passenger drop off and pick up:
- Williams Bay has one Municipal Pier that is clearly marked.
- Walkers being picked up must be at the end of the Municipal Pier about 10-15 minutes prior to the boat’s arrival.
Reservations are required! You will provide your name, cell phone number (in case the office or the boat Captain needs to contact you the day of your walk), email address and payment in full.
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- This is a self-guided tour. You determine your start time and the pace you set.
- Only the path is public property, everything else is private property.
- Wear good walking shoes as there are a variety of terrains.
- There are no restrooms, drinking water or food available along the path. The boat will have a restroom available. There will also be beverages and packaged snacks on board for purchase with cash or card.
- There are a number of publications that are available for purchase in local shops that provide details of the shoreline sites along the shore path.
- For more information about the shore path: https://www.visitlakegeneva.com/things-to-do/shore-path/
If the weather is questionable, you can call 262.248.6206, extension “0”, to cancel or upgrade to the Full Lake Tour without doing the walk.