Book Your Tour!
Enjoy the narrated highlights of many of the elegant, historic estates as you travel around the eastern end of the lake known as “Geneva Bay” in approximately one-hour. Snack bar and cash bar are available. This tour offers a narrated historical tour.
Geneva Bay Tour Information
- 1 hour – Aboard the Lady of the Lake or Walworth
- April 28 – June 14
Tour times: 11:30a.m and 3:15p.m. Daily
- June 15 – September 3
Tour times: 11:00a.m., 12:15p.m., 1:45p.m., 3:00p.m., & 4:15pm Daily
- September 4 – October 31 – Tour times: 11:30a.m. & 3:15p.m. Daily
(The tour schedule is always increased on the weekends. Please check the daily schedule on weekends.)
Geneva Bay Tour Prices
- Adult: $27.00 (Weekdays) $30.00 (Weekends and Holidays)
- Senior: $25.00 (Weekdays) $28.00 (Weekends and Holidays)
- Youth & Children: $15.00 (Weekdays) $16.00 (Weekends and Holidays)
**Please add 5.5% Wisconsin Sales Tax to ALL above listed rates.
(Group rates available for 10-19 and 20+ people. Contact Group Sales Department to book.)
- Adults – Ages 18 – 64
- Seniors – 65 years of age and over
- Youth & Children – Ages 4 – 17
- Infant – 3 years and under – no charge, but must be included in your total count