SOUTHERN LOW COUNTRY SHRIMP BOIL LUNCH
SUNDAY, AUGUST 16, 2020 – GRAND BELLE – 11:00-1:15
Treat yourself to a scenic boat tour and unique menu on our first ever Southern Low Country Shrimp Boil Lunch. A narrated historical tour will accompany this delicious menu served on board the Grand Belle!
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes. Cash bar available.
All tables receive: Creamy Mustard Dip and Pretzels
- Peeled-Tail on Boiled Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce and Lemon
- Corn on the Cob
- Red Potatoes
- Smoked Sausage
Family Style Entrees:
- Creamy Cole Slaw
- BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Cornbread and Cinnamon Honey Butter
Individual Dessert: Salted Caramel Mousse with Caramel Corn
RATES: – Adults (18-64): $55** – Seniors (65+): $53** –
Youth (4-17): $41** – Infants (0-3): Meal is not included.
(Plus 12% Service Charge and 5.5% Sales Tax.)
JOIN US ON A COCKTAIL CRUISE!
We would like to invite you for a Cocktail Cruise! For the 2020 season we will offer Cocktail Cruises that will feature live entertainment and a cash bar. (Passengers age 21 and over only.)
We will add Cocktail Cruises on Friday and/or Saturday evenings when we have a boat available. Check our online schedule for updates.
- Friday, August 7 – Mr. Myers (Todd Donnelly) (7:00-9:00pm)
- Friday, August 14 – The Doghouse Roses (7:00-9:00pm)
- Friday, August 21 – Denny Diamond (7:00-9:00pm)
- Wednesday, August 26 – John Ludy (6:00-8:00pm)
ENTERTAINMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.