MAGICAL SANTA CRUISES ON LAKE GENEVA
Begin your magical journey with a walk through the Christmas Tree Festival where kids get to send their wish list directly to Santa. Then, ship off on our Christmas cruise boat, decked out in holiday lights and decorations, for an enchanting tour of holiday lights on the lake. Sneak a peek at the shoreline for Santa Claus himself, and hear your child’s name read from his “Nice List!”
- The Christmas Tree Festival raffle gives you the chance to win amazing raffle prizes!
- Raffle benefits the Santa Cause, supporting local charities.
- Christmas cruise on the lake in our decorated vintage boat
- Encounter Santa himself at his lakeside Hideaway!
- Hear Santa read your child’s name from his “Nice List!”
- Cruises run from the day after Thanksgiving to December 30, 2023!
Beverages for children and adults are available from Santa’s Bar in the Tree Festival before boarding the boat.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ADD A DELICIOUS DINNER AT PIER 290
TO YOUR SANTA CRUISE EXPERIENCE!
Kids receive a complimentary treat with their dinner when they show their Santa Cruise boarding pass! The whole family will enjoy our delicious winter menu, featuring a variety of casual comfort food options.
Whether you’re starting or ending your Santa Cruise journey at PIER 290, there’s something for everyone!