Enjoy a look inside this historic estate! Black Point Estate was built for Chicago Beer Baron Conrad Seipp in 1888 as a retreat, and in that spirit the home remains a place to relax, refresh, and explore.
Best of the Lake Cruise
Our signature tour. See the best of Lake Geneva.
(Formerly Geneva Bay Tour)
- Adults Ages 18 - 64
- Seniors Ages 65+
- Children Ages 4 - 17
- Infants 3 years & under
Gorgeous Homes. Engaging History. Family Fun!
Come aboard for a fun, fully narrated tour of the most iconic historical estates on Lake Geneva. Hear the stories of the wealthy industrialist families who developed the area in the late 19th century – with names like Wrigley, Schwinn, and Maytag – and see the estates they built as summer getaways on the lakeshore. Great for kids and parents!
- See the original Wrigley Estate comprised of 6 different homes
- Learn about the development of the Lake Geneva area and its ties to Chicago
- Hear the history of the most expensive home sold in Wisconsin
- Find out details about the lake itself – depth, area, shoreline distance and more
Special for the Fall:
Come and join us to enjoy scrumptious fall-themed treats and drinks!*
NEW FALL SNACKS:
🍁 Fall Themed Chex Mix
🌻 Sugar Cookies (Frosted and Sprinkled)
🍁 Rice Crispy Treats
NEW FALL DRINKS:
🍺 New Glarus Octoberfest
🍎 Hot Apple Cider
*Fall-themed items will ONLY be available for purchase on the Walworth and the Lady of the Lake. They may not be available on all cruises. As supplies last.
- Live historical narration by a Lake Geneva tour guide
- Full cash bar and snack bar
- For guests with young children, the Best of the Lake Cruise is a good choice because of the length of the tour.
- Since this is a live, fully narrated tour, we ask that you please remain seated, quiet, and respectful of others throughout the tour.
- If you require special assistance, please contact our office.
- Boarding begins 15 minutes before departure, please check in at the ticket office to receive your boarding tickets or have your confirmation email ready to show when boarding.
- We recommend you arrive in Lake Geneva at least 30 minutes prior to your departure time to allow time for finding either metered street parking or free parking lots.
- We do not have an onsite parking lot at the Riviera Docks in downtown Lake Geneva. Lake Geneva uses metered parking with kiosks or an easy mobile app. Learn more about parking in Lake Geneva here.
- Cancellation Policy – On non-meal tours we require 24 hours notice to reschedule or cancel. If you booked online there is a link in your email confirmation to make these changes within the established time period, or you may contact our office directly.
- Only ADA certified service animals working for a guest with a disability are allowed on our tours. A companion, therapy, or emotional support animal does not qualify.
The Best of the Lake Cruise or the Ice Cream Social Cruise are best for children because of the length of the tour. As with all of our tours, there is a live narration so passengers are still asked to be respectful of others who are there to enjoy the narration.
On the first Best of the Lake Cruise of the day, as well as all Best of the Lake Cruise on Fridays (Family Fridays) kids ride free when accompanied by a full fare adult or senior. (Limit 4 per transaction.) We also offer AAA, Preferred Guest with local hotels, and military discounts. (One discount per transaction.) We also offer an additional discount for senior guests on Tuesdays. View our specials and promos here.
We offer a full snack bar and cash bar with items such as chips, candy and soft drinks. If you bring a small snack to hold you over during the tour that is fine, but we do not allow full meals and we do not allow coolers. No alcohol is permitted to be brought on board because we have liquor licenses on all of our boats.
In most cases we can accommodate a stroller, however on very busy days our crew may ask you to fold it up and/or store it on the dock due to limited space. The boat crew makes that decision based on the number of tickets sold.
The boats we use for the Best of the Lake Cruise are our larger boats which can accommodate a wheelchair. There is a gangplank that goes across from the pier to the boat that our crew can help you navigate. Please let us know ahead of time if you need extra assistance.