Enjoy a look inside this historic estate! After a 45 minute narrated boat tour from Lake Geneva to Black Point, visitors will take a guided tour of the first two floors of the mansion and the exterior grounds which will last approximately 1½ hours. The return trip to Lake Geneva by boat will also include a narrated tour.
* Please note: The Black Point Estate is located on a bluff overlooking Geneva Lake. There are a series of approximately 100 stairs and landings from the pier to the house which all visitors must be able to negotiate. We recommend this tour only for those comfortable walking and climbing stairs.
Black Point Boat Tour & House Tour Information
- 3 ½ hours – aboard the Geneva
- May 4 – May 31 – Tour time: 10:30a.m. Saturday & Sunday only
- June 1 – September 2 – Tour time: 10:30a.m. daily, 12:30p.m. Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- September 3 – October 31 – 10:30a.m. daily, & 12:30p.m. Saturday & Sunday
Black Point Boat Tour & House Tour Prices:
- Adult – $39
- Senior – $37
- Youth & Children – $27
**Please add 5.5% Wisconsin Sales Tax to ALL above listed rates.**
(Group rates available for 10-19 and 20+ people. Contact Group Sales Department to book.)
Black Point Estate Tour Photo Gallery: