There are only handful of places left in the country where mail is still delivered by boat and none with a more exciting and scenic tour like this! With over 100 years of mail service, we still deliver mail to about 75 homes around the lake on a daily basis from June 15 – September 15. The Walworth departs promptly at 10:00 a.m. every day with a load of passengers, mail and very unique mail person. The Mailboat returns to the Riviera Docks at 12:30 pm after its 2½ hour cruise around the entire lake.
Reservations required to guarantee seating.
U. S. Mailboat Tour Info
- 2 ½ Hours aboard the Walworth
- June 15 – September 15
- Tour time 10:00a.m. to 12:30p.m. daily INCLUDING Sundays (boarding time 9:30am)
U. S. Mailboat Tour Prices
- Adult: $37.00
- Senior: $35.00
- Youth & Children: $21.00
**Please add 5.5% Wisconsin Sales Tax to ALL above listed rates.**
- Adults – Ages 18 – 64
- Seniors – 65 years of age and over
- Youth & Children – Ages 4 – 17
- Infant – 3 years and under – no charge, but must be included in your total count
U.S. Mailboat Tour Photo Gallery: