As always, the safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority and we want you to feel confident when visiting Lake Geneva Cruise Line. We are taking the following steps to protect the health of our customers and crew:
- The CDC recommends that non-vaccinated people wear masks in public settings, at events and gatherings, and anywhere they will be around other people. It is recommended that if you are not vaccinated or are showing any Covid symptoms that you wear a mask when around others.
- Social distancing on the dock, piers and on all boats is strongly encouraged.
- Passengers may check in at the boat with email confirmation rather than at the ticket window.
- Fresh air and open windows on the boats whenever possible. (weather permitting)
Please note that our safety policies are evolving based on recommendations by state and local officials. Please check back to this page on a regular basis for the latest information.
For the most updated health information, please consult the following websites:
- At the county level: Walworth County Public Health
- At the state level, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- At the national level, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- At the international level, the World Health Organization
These guidelines are being put in place according to CDC guidelines and for the safety of our visitors and staff. If you are experiencing any of the documented symptoms of Covid 19, we ask that you please refrain from taking a boat tour.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.