As always, the safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority and we want you to feel confident when visiting Lake Geneva Cruise Line. We are taking the following steps to protect the health of our customers and crew:
- Passengers are required to wear a face covering except when eating or drinking.
- Masks are required for all staff working in indoor spaces and when social distancing is not possible.
- Social distancing on the dock, piers and on all boats is strongly encouraged. Please observe signage in these areas.
- Passengers are asked to remain seated and avoid moving around the boat as much as possible.
- All boats have reduced seating capacities as per recommendations from local health authorities.
- Proper sanitation procedures will take place on all boats after every tour.
- Health screening of all employees will be done at the start of their shift.
- Passengers may check in at the boat with email confirmation rather than at the ticket window.
- Only one person from each group will be permitted at the ticket window.
- Fresh air and open windows on the boats whenever possible. (weather permitting)
- In food service settings, we are adhering to guidelines set out by the Wisconsin Restaurant Association/ServSafe and state of Wisconsin. To provide a safe dining experience, all staff are provided necessary PPE and those serving food wear face masks. Food contact surfaces are sanitized after each use and high-contact areas are sanitized frequently.
Please note that our safety policies are evolving based on recommendations by state and local officials. Please check back to this page on a regular basis for the latest information.
For the most updated health information, please consult the following websites:
- At the county level: Walworth County Public Health
- At the state level, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- At the national level, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- At the international level, the World Health Organization
These guidelines are being put in place according to CDC guidelines and for the safety of our visitors and staff. If you are experiencing any of the documented symptoms of Covid 19, we ask that you please refrain from taking a boat tour.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.