Health and Safety
We are taking the following steps to protect the health of our customers and crew:
- Reduced seating capacities on all boats
- Strict sanitation protocol after every tour
- Fresh air on the boats (weather permitting)
- Health screening of employees at the start of their shift
- Check in at the boat with your email confirmation rather than at the ticket window
Fall 2020 Mask Requirement – as of Saturday, October 24:
As of Saturday, October 24 we will be requiring guests to wear masks during the tours. We will continue to have reduced capacities on the boats allowing for passengers to socially distance, but we will be closing the windows for the comfort of our guests. We will therefore require the wearing of masks. This requirement is being put in place for the safety of our visitors and staff. Complimentary masks will be provided to anyone upon arrival if needed.
*If you are seated in an outside, open air area you may remove your mask but we ask that masks are worn whenever passengers are moving around or when they are seated in enclosed areas.
Thank you for your patience and for observing social distancing!