Come and enjoy the scenic wonders of this enchanting historical glacier made spring fed lake; it’s a magnificent, restful experience you will forever cherish. A leisurely cruise past the estates, many built between 1870 and 1920, will serve to remind you and your guests of past elegance.
BOAT TOURS GENERAL INFORMATION
We will operate boat tours weather permitting from mid April to the end of October. Our full summer boat tour schedule for 2019 runs Saturday, June 15 through Monday, September 2 – Labor Day. There is a limited daily schedule April 29 through June 14, and after Labor Day through October 31. On weekends throughout the season we always add additional tours to our regular schedule. Please check the daily schedule for the most current information. (Santa Cruise Tours run November 29 through December 31.)
- During the tour season, the office is open every day of the week at the Riviera Docks, 812 Wrigley Drive in Lake Geneva from 9:00 am until the last tour leaves for the day.
- Starting November 1 the office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm. By mid-November, the office boat is located at Gage Marina in Williams Bay (1 Liechty Dr) for the Santa Cruises. Daily office hours vary.
Adult = age 18-64 Senior = age 65 & over Youth/Child = age 4-17
Infants = age 3 and under FREE!
Weekend and Holiday rates: All Saturdays & Sundays and Monday, May 27; Thursday, July 4 and Monday, September 2, 2019.
- Group rates available for groups of 10 or more.
- Please add 10% service charge to all meal cruises.
- Please add 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax to all tours.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- In the spring and fall, some tours require a minimum passenger guarantee – please call ahead to confirm tour schedules.
- We require 48 hours notice on all reservation cancellations.
Directions & Parking
Boats depart from the Riviera Docks at 812 Wrigley Drive, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, USA. One block south of the main downtown intersections of Broad Street & Main Street (Hwy. 50). All parking in the City of Lake Geneva is metered.
Check Out Our Specials!
- Family Specials – Buy one full fare adult ticket & receive one free child ticket on the 11:00am (summer schedule) or 11:30am Geneva Bay Tour (spring and fall schedule) ALL DAYS & on all Geneva Bay Tours & the Ice Cream Social Tour on Fridays. (Limit four.)
- Senior Tuesdays – Youthful adults (65 & older!) Take 20% off full fare (ADULT ticket rate) on all tours on Tuesdays. Ask for the special “Senior Tuesday” rate when buying tickets. (Not applicable with group rate discounts.)
- Group Tour Rates – Available for groups of 10 or more, please call for details.
Advanced reservations are required on all meal tours and are strongly suggested on the U.S. Mailboat Tour and all Daily Tours. All reservations must be paid in advanced by credit card.
Cocktail service and snack bar service available on all boats on selected tours.
Prices and schedule subject to change without notice.
In the Spring and Fall some tours require a minimum passenger guarantee – please call ahead to confirm the tour schedule.
The Grand Belle and Lady of the Lake are accessible to all wheelchairs and scooters.
The Walworth is accessible to standard-size transport wheelchairs. Please let a member of our crew know if your group has a wheelchair.
The Geneva, Duchess, Polaris, and Louise are not wheelchair accessible.
Only ADA (Americans with Disabilities) certified service animals are allowed on our boat tours.
Call for additional tours one week prior.
GAGE MARINE/LAKE GENEVA CRUISE LINE
CHARITABLE GIVING REQUEST
Gage Marine and its entities, Lake Geneva Cruise Line and Pier 290 Restaurant, endeavor to support our local community in its charitable and fundraising efforts. Each year, we are happy to support hundreds of events and organizations in many ways. As a company, we plan our charitable giving in advance. The donation requests we receive are numerous, and we consider all requests based on established criteria.
In order to be considered for a donation from our company, please click on one of the following options:Donation Form (PDF) Donation Form (Sign Online)
BOAT PARTIES GENERAL INFORMATION
All boats are equipped with restrooms, ship-to-shore radio and cellular phone, wet bar(s), PA system with microphone, iPod/mp3 player hook-ups, 110-volt power, glass enclosed cabins and/or side curtains for inclement weather.
Lake Geneva Cruise Line’s preferred caterers can provide everything from hors d’oeuvres to a lavish dinner buffet or an elegant sit down dinner. For charter groups that exceed the available table service space, we recommend going with a heavy hors d’oeuvres menu with dinner size portions.
For table service charters, there is a $3.50 per person charge for tables, chairs, linens, and candles. A selection of color table linens and napkins are available to rent with at least two weeks advanced notice. Our preferred caterers will provide special decorations for your buffet with ample notice. If you wish to remove any chairs to be replaced by rented, custom chairs, there will be a fee of $2 per chair removed from the main deck and $4 a chair/table removed from the second deck charged to your account. This is not including the price of the chair rentals.
All catering options are booked and billed through Lake Geneva Cruise Line. All menus are designed by our preferred catering companies based on years of success, satisfied customers and experiences aboard each one of our boats. Due to a Unique Operational Environment, customization of any preferred menu must be discussed with your charter sales representative.
If you wish to provide your own caterer there is a charge of $3.00 per person that is due two weeks prior to your charter, based on your passenger guarantee. Your caterer will also need to present a certificate of liability insurance.
Due to Health Department regulations, no outside hot group food or alcoholic beverage may be brought onto our boats and no leftover food from any catering company may be removed from the property or the event.
If you wish to have cocktail service on your charter, you must select from the beverage plans Lake Geneva Cruise Line has to offer. A variety of options are available. Please view our Beverage Plans for additional information and rates. A 21% service fee will be added to your final bill on all Open and Tab Bars.
Payment, based on passenger guarantee, is due two weeks prior to charter. Final bar totals will be based on actual passenger count the day of your charter and any additional balance is due at that time. Credits will be issued if final passenger count is less than the guarantee.
Prices and listed selections are subject to change at any time.
All boats are equipped with full sound systems (P.A. system & microphone, iPod / MP3 player hook-ups). In order to comply with local ordinances, MUSIC MUST DECREASE TO A CONVERSATIONAL LEVEL AT 11:00 PM, so please schedule your charter accordingly. Should you wish to utilize a band other than those found on our preferred list, please call us to discuss limitations and restrictions involved when performing on our boats.
A deposit of the base charge is required to reserve any boat and is due two weeks after a charter is booked. Any remaining balance of payment (i.e. additional charter hours, surcharges, additional passenger count, and meals) in excess of the base rate is due 15 days prior to charter date. Due to the highly seasonal nature of our business, it will NOT be possible to make exceptions to this policy. In the case of cancellations, deposits are refundable with at least 120 days advance notice of your scheduled charter date. There will be a 10% service charge on refundable deposits. Within 120 of the charter event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Tax and Service Charge
The State of Wisconsin requires that a 5.5% sales tax be added to all charges including service charges. A 21% service charge is added to the charter base rate and additional hourly and half hour rate. The majority of the 21% service charge is distributed to your captain and crew. Please see individual catering menus for % service charge.
Season Dates/Boat Availability
- Full season: April-November
- High season: June 15 – Labor Day
- The Steam Yacht Louise, Yacht Polaris, The Duchess and Lorelei are available day or night seven days a week for the full season.
- During the high season, the Lady of the Lake, Grand Belle of Geneva and U.S. Mailboat – Walworth are available evenings only, preferably after 6:00 pm.
- The Grand Belle of Geneva is committed to a public dinner cruise on most Thursday and Friday evenings in the high season.
- During Spring and Fall weekdays and many Spring weekends, the Lady of the Lake, Grand Belle of Geneva and U.S. Mailboat – Walworth are available on a limited basis for daytime charters.
- The Geneva is typically not available for evening cruises during the high season. Call for availability.
- Should you want to charter a boat that is part of the regular tour schedule, it is possible, but requires “buying out” the trip(s) in addition to charter fees.
Most private charters depart from the Riviera Docks located in the city of Lake Geneva. We can also depart from the public docks in Williams Bay and Fontana, as well as your private pier when the water and pier conditions permit. For a departure from any location other than the Rivera Docks in Lake Geneva there will be an alternate docking fee.
- Lady of the Lake – $200.00 ($800.00 on Saturdays prior to 7 pm)
- Grand Belle of Geneva – $200.00 ($800.00 on Saturdays prior to 7 pm)
- Walworth – $150.00 ($500.00 on Saturdays prior to 7 pm)
- The Duchess – $150.00
- Steam Yacht Louise – $150.00
- Yacht Polaris – $100.00
- Geneva – $100.00
- Lorelei – $50.00
Directions & Parking
In the city of Lake Geneva, boats depart from the Riviera Docks, located on Wrigley Drive, a block south of the main downtown intersection of Broad Street (Highway 120) and Main Street (Highway 50). Please see our map or lakegenevawi.com for detailed directions.
All parking in the city of Lake Geneva is metered. Please click this link for more information about parking.
Safety comes first when inclement weather does occur. Our vessels are equipped to operate during rain showers. If high winds accompany inclement weather, the boat may remain docked until the storm passes, but passengers can usually remain on board.