Book Your Tour!
This 1 ½ hour narrated tour is a relaxing boat tour of approximately ¾ of the lake including the former Schwinn Estate, Elgin Club and a portion of Williams Bay.
*Please note, the 10:30am, 12:30pm and 2:30pm departures of the Expanded Bay Tour are ride along tours with the Black Point Tour. Some days we will not have tickets available on this tour so that we can maximize tickets sold on the Black Point Tour. However, there are typically always seats available for any Geneva Bay Tour which is a very similar tour on a larger boat.
Expanded Bay Tour Information
- 1 ½ hour – aboard the Geneva, Grand Belle or Duchess
- April 28 – June 14
Tour time: 10:30a.m. & 12:30p.m. daily
- June 15 – September 3
Tour time: 10:30a.m. & 12:30p.m. daily & 2:30p.m. Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- September 4 – October 31
Tour times: 10:30a.m. & 12:30p.m. daily and 2:30p.m. Saturday & Sunday
Expanded Bay Tour Prices
- Adult: $29.00 (Weekdays) $32.00 (Weekends and Holidays)
- Senior: $27.00 (Weekdays) $30.00 (Weekends and Holidays)
- Youth & Children: $16.00 (Weekdays) $17.00 (Weekends and Holidays)
**Please add 5.5% Wisconsin Sales Tax to ALL above listed rates. Please note: passengers on this tour will often ride along with passengers who have booked the Black Point Estate Tour (3 ½ hours). The boat will make a brief stop to drop off or pick up people at Black Point, but those taking the Expanded Bay Tour do not get off the boat.
- Adults – Ages 18 – 64
- Seniors – 65 years of age and over
- Youth & Children – Ages 4 – 17
- Infant – 3 years and under – no charge, but must be included in your total count