Adult = age 18-64 Youth = age 13-17
Senior = age 65 & over Child = age 4-12
Infants = age 3 and under FREE!
- Group rates available for groups of 10 or more.
- Please add 10% service charge to all meal cruises.
- Please add 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax to all tours.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- In the spring and fall, some tours require a minimum passenger guarantee – please call ahead to confirm tour schedules.
- We require 48 hours notice on all reservation cancellations.
Directions & Parking
Boats depart from the Riviera Docks at 812 Wrigley Drive, a block south of the main downtown intersections of Broad Street & Main Street (Hwy. 50). All parking in the City of Lake Geneva is metered. Groups: Ask about bus parking information!
Check Out Our Specials!
- Family Specials – Buy one full fare adult ticket & receive one free child ticket on the 11:00am Geneva Bay Tour ALL DAYS & on all Geneva Bay Tours & the Ice Cream Social Tour on Fridays.
- Senior Tuesdays – Youthful adults (65 & older!) Take 20% off a full fare adult ticket on all tours on Tuesdays. Ask for the special “Senior Tuesday” rate when buying tickets.
- Group Tour Rates – Available for groups of 10 or more, please call for details.
For weekly specials and coupons, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Advanced reservations are required on all meal tours and are strongly suggested on the U.S. Mailboat Tour and all Daily Tours. All reservations must be paid in advanced by credit card.
Cocktail service and snack bar service available on all boats on selected tours.
Prices and schedule subject to change without notice.
In the Spring and Fall some tours require a minimum passenger guarantee – please call ahead to confirm the tour schedule.
Call for additional tours one week prior.